Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Swagbucks Pays!

If you haven't checked out Swagbucks, let me offer a little more incentive.

Here's how it works:

Use Swagbucks to search and win Swag bucks.
Watch video clips and earn Swag bucks.
Shop and earn swag bucks.
Complete surveys and activities and get even more swag bucks,

Which you can turn into gifts, gift cards, or cash!

There's mine.

Today I placed an order and earned four bucks per dollar, then I paid for my order with PayPal. I'm recycling free money.

I also ordered two pounds of flax seeds for $7.58 from Amazon, paid for with an Amazon gift card purchased with Swag bucks.

450 Swag bucks = $5 Amazon credit


Want to know more?

Check out Swag bucks for yourself.

Already using Swag bucks? Share your story below.

Thanks. Saving money is the best thing going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm still sorting things out. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.