Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Work Situation Update

One of the advantages of going out to work is that the creative brain gets to rest while the analytic brain trudges along. However, I find that I am WAY less creative when I am working. I think in small spurts that seem to fizzle after a few seconds. My current job requires me to be constantly on task so I have little scraps of paper with snippets of ideas and concepts. The problem is that I am so tired I can't even imagine working on the blog I started in my head.

I am thankful to have found  One Word. You get one word and one minute to write. It works. Lately I have been too busy to log on, but I can stop and take sixty seconds to write with abandon. You can too. One minute. One word. Wherever you are...

Write on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm still sorting things out. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.